Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone seen any hogs at the Duck cove PHL WMA (Read 9139 times)
hogSlayer420
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Anyone seen any hogs at the Duck cove PHL WMA
Jan 21st, 2008, 3:03pm

I saw some foot prints and i plan on doing more scouting over there I have a AHP a hunters ed and a license. so am i legal to hunt  there it said water foul only But is gives seasons and bag limits. but i thought water foul can only be hunted from the lakes surface!! or by the waters edge. i seen some hog prints there and was wondering if i could legaly hunt there ?

IP Logged
Buzzard

Brinwood Shores
Re: Anyone seen any hogs at the Duck cove PHL WMA
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2008, 11:47am

HuhI think the reason your not getting any feed back on this is because know one knows where your at.

We all know the Duck cove area but PHL and WMA is Greek to us.  Please enlighten us on your abbreviations. Undecided

WWW Buzzard   IP Logged
CptJack
Godd Member

Nearest fishin hole
Re: Anyone seen any hogs at the Duck cove PHL WMA
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2008, 4:15pm

Buzzard wrote on Jan 31st, 2008, 11:47am:
HuhI think the reason your not getting any feed back on this is because know one knows where your at.

We all know the Duck cove area but PHL and WMA is Greek to us.  Please enlighten us on your abbreviations. Undecided

PHL= Public Hunting Land
WMA=Wildlife Management Area

Can`t answer the poster`s questions. The reason being is that I believe the TP&W are the only one`s on earth who have space aliens captured. They use them to write their regulations.
It`s ridiculous.
My best advice is if you have questions, call up your local game warden and have a chat with him.
Most are great guys that are more than willing to help you out as long as you are trying to play by the rules.
I`d suggest Dale Waters. Great guy.

If ya aint fishin ,you aint living
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print