Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Renaissance Hospital in Terrell (Read 6656 times)
CptJack
Godd Member

Nearest fishin hole
Renaissance Hospital in Terrell
May 09th, 2009, 9:24am

We had the very unpleasant and disgusting experience to have to make a visit to the ER Dept. of the Renaissance hospital last night for my wife.
 I couldn`t believe the filthy condition of the ER treatment room she was taken to. There was dried blood splatter on the floor which appeared to have been there for quite some time. The entire room hadn`t been cleaned or sanitized anywhere in recent history. We spotted numerous bugs crawling around in the room while we were there. The base of the examination light was covered in pure filth. The stainless steel sink was filthy and contained God only knows what. The AC wasn`t working and the AC duct vent was clogged and covered in dirt and debris. The hard baseboard molding was broken loose from the wall, exposing the interior of the wall.
 The ER Dr. on duty, Dr. Bianco, seemed to be on another mental plane, possibly from another galaxy. We had the pleasure of listening to his views and unasked for lecture on Zen. He then went on to entertain us with his account of a horrendous golf trip to Michigan. All the while my wife and others waiting were suffering while he babbled on.
 I have contacted the Texas Medical Association to file a complaint and also asked for instructions on how to do the same from the State Board Of Health.
 Thought this might be a heads up for those in the area not aware of the conditions at this hospital.

If ya aint fishin ,you aint living
  IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Re: Renaissance Hospital in Terrell
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2009, 10:38am

Hope wife is doing good...I had to take my mom there a few times...Guess it has good down hill...Tell on them Capt Jack!!!!Contact County,State & Fedral Health

IP Logged
CptJack
Godd Member

Nearest fishin hole
Re: Renaissance Hospital in Terrell
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2009, 7:53am

I took a friend there a couple of years ago or more and I was pretty impressed. It was clean then. The staff seemed friendly and very efficient. Strange how things can go downhill in such a short time.
I received the forms from the state health department and the complaint was filed with the Texas Medical Association. Hope it helps folks in the future.

If ya aint fishin ,you aint living
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print