HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lost officers (Read 6493 times)
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Lost officers
Sep 24th, 2009, 9:01pm

WOW, couldnt believe what I read in the paper today. The city council voted to terminate two Quinlan officers. Amazing what the council had to say and to the Two members that abstained from voting "Roberts rules of order" says a abstaining vote goes with the majority. So basicaly two members got rid of two officers. I would love to hear that these two men are bad seeds and possibly on some type of probation. For the city's sake I hope they where. If they arent I see a huge lawsuit coming from these two men. When the city council doesnt stand behind there public servants you have a problem. Sad times in this country. Complete outrage.....

When does the Quinlan city council meet? I dont think I should miss one from here on out..

G$

WWW   IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Re: Lost officers
Reply #1 - Sep 24th, 2009, 9:04pm

WWW   IP Logged
CptJack
Godd Member

Nearest fishin hole
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2009, 10:39am

Gmoney wrote on Sep 24th, 2009, 9:01pm:
When the city council doesnt stand behind there public servants you have a problem. Sad times in this country. Complete outrage.....
G$

I don`t have to deal with a city council, BUT, I would say you have a bigger problem if you have hired untrained, unprofessional officers , gave them a badge and turned them loose on the general public to play God. It happens a lot . I certainly wouldn`t want any city council or mayor, as far as that goes, to stand behind an officer who is acting in an unprofessional manner. It is is smear on all of the law officers in this country who do their job, risk their lives and act in a professional manner. There are many. The decision to wear or not to wear the shield is not to be taken lightly . If one does decide to go that route they have a responsibility to to act professional and leave personal feelings and vendettas out of the picture. You are a servant/employee of the citizens and have a very high standard code of conduct to live by.
This incident , so far, hasn`t had enough details released to the public to form an opinion one way or the other.

If ya aint fishin ,you aint living
  IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #3 - Oct 3rd, 2009, 9:27am

Gomez said after he placed handcuffs on one hand, the suspect turned and struggled to get away and was unsuccessful in attempts to take the officer’s gun from its holster. "He got up and kicked me a couple of times."

I bet that this isn't the first time this young man had has a run in with the police

IP Logged
nojustice
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #4 - Dec 9th, 2010, 11:03pm

Police officer officers are trained very well in how to detain a subject if and when they do fight. There is more to the story then being told.. You can take that to the bank~

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print