Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
whats the deal in west tawakoni (Read 8007 times)
skully
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

whats the deal in west tawakoni
May 24th, 2010, 10:14am

why do we even pay taxes in west tawawakoni  they neeeevvvvver fix the roads mays lane and rabbit cove are totaly gone they put sand oil down that lasts a day they never clean the ditches so water can drain dont pick up stray dogs as they said when the new 10.00 dog fee came in this town is drying up except for game rooms and bars now they come around telling tax payers to clean up there yards mabe they need to look at what they should be doing if they cant use the tax money more better than they do maybe they should take pay cuts like all the other citiys are doing and lay off the employees that dont put in a days work because they cant aford to fix anything but the city park Angry

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Re: whats the deal in west tawakoni
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2010, 10:44am

Hey but the park looks GREAT! Not sure when the new launch is going to open up. I think she is behind schedule but I have walked back there many times and the new launch and new location should be great for squatters and young kids doing what young kids do. I am amazed with what I see going on in that park. The foursome last week makes me want to carry a video camera everywhere I go. Teenagers, drunk, high with a total disregard for the public. Sad part is West Tawakoni P.D. rolled through there twice in two hours and did not even slow to see what was going on..

WWW   IP Logged
tbell
LTOF Moderator

T Bone

East Tawakoni
Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2010, 10:50am

They should probably at least stop and talk to the kids...walk around for a minute maybe. But this is not a high priority crime in my book. It is a nice park, the jewel of West Tawakoni.

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2010, 10:18am

What do you think rates as "High Priority" for the WTPD? I have a recent story that makes my blood boil. It should be noted I live outside the WT city limits but they are close enough to provide back up when needed..

WWW   IP Logged
skully
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #4 - Jun 4th, 2010, 10:53pm

like i say you would think they would sell the town to someone who can do something with it its going to hell in a hand basket i still think they line there pockets with our tax money and now going around telling tax payers to clean up there yards they might look at cleaning up city hall and maybe put some paint on it they dont have a problem riding around in those new city trucks burning gas to keep the a/c going 6 workers to do one mans job to every one that reads this quit spending money in west tawakoni spend in quinlan buy your beer in east tawakoni if they dont want to fix the roads clean up the drugs close down the game rooms then why should tax payers pay there bills thats the way i see it  Tongue

IP Logged
tbell
LTOF Moderator

T Bone

East Tawakoni
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2010, 12:45pm

Big cities...even some states are going into austerity mode. We shouldn't expect too much in these smaller towns.
Hasselin kids is bad PR. If you see laws broken, report. Put the local newspaper on it, that seems to work.

IP Logged
skully
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2010, 4:31pm

we all know that everybody has had to tighten up but west tawakoni has been tight for over 20 years take your tax dollars but dont drink the water keep buying front end alignments clean your yard pay to own a pet and thay sit back counting our money thinking they got it made when they print there salery checks

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print