Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hunt county road services? (Read 10932 times)
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Hunt county road services?
Sep 14th, 2010, 10:24am

Where can I find info on Hunt county road works? My crazy neighbor is now placing cones out into the middle of the road. Says its his property. Needless to say when the bus comes this afternoon things should get interesting.(the cones are on a blind corner to the bus driver he wont see them until he rounds the corner) I called the bus barn so they can give the driver a heads up.. But I would also like to get the county out here.. He cant block the street like that.. The other neighbors little Honda car couldn't make it buy without knocking down a cone..

WWW   IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Re: Hunt county road services?
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2010, 3:17pm

Crazy neighbor now putting clam to the road now...That sounds like a job for The West Tawakoni Police Man if they are open...

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2010, 9:49am

Sorry but I fall outside there jurisdiction. The UPS guy about ran off the road yesterday. I bet he needed fresh shorts after that. I heard him go by then heard the brakes lock up.. I need to quit caring what this guy does. He seems to know everybody in town. He has been stealing water and electricity for the past 8=10 months and when I called the water department they did NOTHING.. I guess because he is stealing it from his sisters house its COOL. Same with the power. He just paid up on everything but I just waited for the extension cord to melt and burn his house down. I' sure he will run out of money again soon.. His dealer has been here almost ever day for a month. Oh well I guess when someone gets hurt the Sheriff might do something.. Oh that is a HUGE might.. We have had two murders and a known drug dealer and NOTHING!!! I am going to apply for a ride along with hunt county.. I really want to see what a shift brings them..

WWW   IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2010, 9:53am

On topic. one of the neighbors knows somebody over at Hunt county and they are going to come out and see whats up.. I guess tampering with county roads or obstructing is a felony? News to me..We got new street signs a couple weeks back and neighbor flipped pulled the sign out and threw it across the street. Hunt county officer simply put it back in the hole..destruction of county property and not even a hey dude don't do that..God I love this town!

WWW   IP Logged
tbell
LTOF Moderator

T Bone

East Tawakoni
Reply #4 - Sep 16th, 2010, 2:13pm

Smiley
I love my town....cos when I read these things it all seems so weird.
Quiet little town, East Tawakoni.

IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2010, 9:58am

So, whats up with the wacky neighbor claming hafe of the road? Is this the same guy that pulled up the new street sign?

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2010, 9:17am

Same guy. Well lets see got my Subpoena for next month. The latest two I was not involved in.. Wednesday late afternoon he came unglued at our other neighbor yelling and screaming at him. Not sure why just glad it wasn't me. Then Sunday morning 4:30 a.m. he had a need to fire off a bunch of rounds then retreat back into his house. Nothing like bailing out of the  house in nothing but (Nothing) fully loaded after being thrown out of bed by my scared to death wife. When I came back in the house she was laughing her ass off. I had two nine mills one in each hand and completely naked..

What is strange is he doesn't actually own any property. The property is still in his moms name she died years ago. The lake front piece he defends like sacred ground is in his niece's name. He has been busy digging up all the property markers even digging up on the neighbors property to find his markers.. So there are piles of dirt and post holes all over. I should really tape him and do a "Say NO to drugs" campaign.

Anyways, I am going to make another feeble attempt at contacting the Hunt count Sheriffs to see if we can get some added protection after our first court date. His past conduct tells me he should be a true handful after our first big case against him.

WWW   IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #7 - Oct 11th, 2010, 10:17am

Keep us infomed as to what is going on....Sounds like he is all there,,becarefully somebody like that might start shooting rounds into your house....You got a subpoena from your crazy neighbor? What was he screaming at your other neighbor for?  From what i understand nobody on Tawakoni owns any of the lake front property it is owned by SRA we just lease it

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2010, 3:27pm

lakedaddy wrote on Oct 11th, 2010, 10:17am:
Keep us infomed as to what is going on....Sounds like he is all there,,becarefully somebody like that might start shooting rounds into your house....You got a subpoena from your crazy neighbor? What was he screaming at your other neighbor for?  From what i understand nobody on Tawakoni owns any of the lake front property it is owned by SRA we just lease it

I think he is all there, He is either Bi-polar or high as a kite. He does get some regular 1-3 minute visits making me think he is getting fresh supply of drugs. He is more or less a coward anytime he does something stupid like threaten someone with a knife or tell somebody he was going to kill them or drunk dough nuts in his truck. If the Sheriff even does a drive by he quickly runs into his house.. He will not come out for hours. Normally not until the next day. I don't think he will shoot my house but if he does trust I am 100% ready. As far as him screaming at the neighbor, I really am not sure he just snapped something about respect. Like normal when he is jacked up he is hard to understand..( As soon as he was done yelling he bailed) Very aggressive until backed into a corner.As far as the property you are correct lake front is all SRA (dont screw with it) but the property above that is privately owned. He has one lot lake front (Sorry his niece) has one lot lake front. They use it maybe 3-5 times a year. Not unlike any of the lake front residence in this neighborhood. He (neighbor) did not issue subpoena but the state of Texas did. I don't expect much from the court system but I look forward to going. This has been well over a year in the making and this is just the first of four cases we hope to see him at court with. I am going to go to the court house later this month to get a better feel for what goes on in court. I know which judge and what chambers he is in so I will spend a day or two checking things out.

WWW   IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #9 - Oct 12th, 2010, 11:33am

1 to 3 minute visits..he is a dealer....People like that will dig there own grave, I sure it just a matter of time he will get busted.....
Keep me up in the loop on your wacky next door wacko...He steal got the cones out on the street?

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #10 - Oct 26th, 2010, 6:00pm

He is not smart enough to be a dealer.. He moved the cones they now wrap around the corner. We had Hunt county road works come through late last week and the grader (Did what he has done for years) graded the road.. Oh man, he spun off yelling and screaming at the old lady just across from him.. Like a 72 year old woman is driving the county grader.. Told her he wasn't going to take this yelled some more profanities at her and then ran off in his truck not return until much later that night.. its great when she comes over here crying and shaking from the verbal abuse..

WWW   IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #11 - Oct 28th, 2010, 10:22am

Gmoney wrote on Oct 26th, 2010, 6:00pm:
He is not smart enough to be a dealer.. He moved the cones they now wrap around the corner. We had Hunt county road works come through late last week and the grader (Did what he has done for years) graded the road.. Oh man, he spun off yelling and screaming at the old lady just across from him.. Like a 72 year old woman is driving the county grader.. Told her he wasn't going to take this yelled some more profanities at her and then ran off in his truck not return until much later that night.. its great when she comes over here crying and shaking from the verbal abuse..

WOW...Man is just plane mean & wack in his head..yelling at 72 year old woman..What was she just standing in her front yard and the grader comes thru and he just runs over to her and start yelling profanities at her?

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #12 - Nov 1st, 2010, 10:50am

Exactly! Then he runs off like the coward he is.. We go to court next week I can't wait for the fall out from that.. At his first court date he came home and tore out a street sign. Man if he losses I can't wait for his reaction later that night. I'm thinking anther epic story..

WWW   IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #13 - Nov 2nd, 2010, 9:40am

Please....do tell us what happens...

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2010, 9:01am

We live on a county dirt road and we are lucky enough to get it serviced pretty regular. Today was that day.. Dumb neighbor stops grader guy to hassle him about where he is grading.. Nothing like what he gave the old woman but what a douche. I bet he will really want to come in here and get harassed for doing his job. I really dislike this guy more and more each day.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print