Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hunt county road services? (Read 11271 times)
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Re: Hunt county road services?
Reply #15 - Nov 05th, 2010, 9:29am

We also live on a county dirty road...we don't get any help from the county..we have to do it ourselfs......Why is Mr Wacko getting his paints in a wade about the road getting graded? Are ya'll going to court soon over something?

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2010, 10:53am

Over the years the grader has widened the road. His efforts along with basic simple erosion the road now intrudes on his property line. So he says. We go to court real soon. We have been in contact with the Asst.DA and well you just never know what will happen.. He asked if we would drop the charge if he put his dogs down..WTF? The guy doesn't even know why he is going to court. He thinks it is about his dogs.. The strange thing is its not us against him.. Its the state against him.. The offered him a killer plea and he denied and wanted trial.. I got a call to court from the state just as he did.

The best way I can put it is he is delusional.. he can hold it together for a short time then he just looses reality.

I really am looking forward to court. Not for the act of court but what I am sure will come after court.. He will loose it for sure.. I can see he is struggling now and its still a week away..

These are the days or our lives.

WWW   IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #17 - Nov 6th, 2010, 9:27am

What is he going to court for?

IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #18 - Nov 22nd, 2010, 11:47am

what is going on with Mr Wacko?

IP Logged
Gmoney

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #19 - Nov 29th, 2010, 2:43pm

After court he "wacko" has made himself gone most of the time. He thankfully was gone all thanksgiving weekend so the kids and dogs got to do what kids and dogs love to do.. Just run around play with sticks and balls and not worry about some Ahole blasting off rounds or yelling them and there parents for no reasonable thing. It has been the nicest three weeks I have had in this addition since moving here. I just hope he doesn't ever come back. Before leaving he got rid of three pit bulls (sorry cuz he just dumped them some where) but man has it been nice. You shouldn't have to worry about some wack job that lives next door or what nutty stunt he is going to pull next.

I have zero faith still in Hunt county sheriff or the DA's office a bunch of buffoons if you ask me. No wonder less than 7% of all crime is solved in this county.. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.. Honestly after all this I am impressed at the 7% number I can't imagine the morons actually in jail around here. What you do to get caught?

Anyways what an amazing weekend and  just hope to have a Christmas with the same feel. Kids should be able to be kids..

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print