Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Re: Christmas Murder.... (Read 35427 times)
omg
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Re: Christmas Murder....
Dec 27th, 2010, 6:53pm

Dear "Big Man",

People like you make me sick. If you want to "be the first" at least get your story straight.

"General" was MURDERED on FRIDAY morning in Panorama Estates.

His WIFE died of septic shock in early October, not a meth overdose, she died at the GREENVILLE HOSPITAL, not in the same place he was MURDERED.

Patricia, his niece indeed dies of an overdose in Sept. of '09.

His son lives in another state and the school abbreviation is QHS, stalk Facebook pages much? P.S., he has others, wait for the obituary, they will list the names and you can post more misinformation at that time.

What someone does as a young person should NOT be used to assess the adult lives they lead.

While you are busy praying AND spreading rumors at the same time (I must have missed that scripture) for his hard working family members, why not take up a donation for the cremation since the MURDERER left nothing of his face and his hard working mother (who is retired by the way) can put him away.

I certainly hope you have never done anything in your life that comes back to bite you when you are dead and gone and unable to defend yourself, maybe you too will have a stand up friend that will. Huh

IP Logged
Big Man
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2010, 8:44pm

What he did in his younger years ? You mean what he did up until the night he was murdered ? And his ole lady had a blood clot in her neck that ruptured, and she was suffering from septic shock brought on by years of METH USE. He was messing around with someone Else's lady is the rumor, just saying....

IP Logged
omg
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2010, 9:00pm

Thank you so much by qualifying your dribble with the true word....rumor. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
omg
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2010, 9:05pm

Also, I notice you deleted your original post....why? You want to proclaim all your knowledge on a family's tragedy, why delete it now?

IP Logged
Big Man
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2010, 9:08pm

Well they say all rumors contain some elements of truth...   Undecided

IP Logged
Big Man
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #5 - Dec 27th, 2010, 9:10pm

I deleted because i had no intentions of being first to post, as you claim. Like you said, it will all come out in the paper.

IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #6 - Dec 28th, 2010, 11:31am

What happen???????what,where,when & why Undecided

IP Logged
DHW
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #7 - Dec 28th, 2010, 12:47pm

Does anyone really know what happened ? I am the person that raised one of his daughters. She would like to know.

IP Logged
DHW
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #8 - Dec 28th, 2010, 1:38pm

So apparently he was seeing another mans woman? That is old western medicine. WRONG!!!!

IP Logged
DHW
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #9 - Dec 28th, 2010, 4:28pm

I will await the real facts from reliable sources. I dont need rumours to spread from my end......however you did mention a woman. Can I get a name of the woman?

IP Logged
jbig
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #10 - Dec 28th, 2010, 11:44pm

Can you imagine if someone was googling Lake Tawakoni and decided to look through this site to get info on the area and read these posts -- really puts Lake Tawakoni and its' residents in a great light!  We all know there is a major meth problem and people wanting to take the law into their own hands, but do we have to let the rest of the country know about it?

IP Logged
DHW
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #11 - Dec 28th, 2010, 11:57pm

You just did , how smart is that.

IP Logged
Big Man
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #12 - Dec 29th, 2010, 8:30am

If Y'all have been keeping up with the Tawakoni News, you will publicly see where law enforcement is trying to Clean Up the Tawakoni. Project Nest, in this article, Panorama Estates where one of the places swept through, the place where " The General " was murdered, Execution Style. So New Residents to the area can feel good that Folks are banding together to..." Clean Up Lake Tawakoni "....

IP Logged
Big Man
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #13 - Dec 29th, 2010, 8:33am

Twelve people were taken into custody Friday night in a methamphetamine offensive by the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office across south Hunt County.
About 30 Hunt County Sheriff’s deputies as well as officers from Caddo Mills Police Department, Hunt County Constable Pct. 1, Texas A&M University Police Department and the Department of Public Safety met at 6 p.m. and organized into teams.
The Quinlan-Tawakoni News accompanied the teams. The force moved throughout additions including E-Z Living, Panorama Estates, Brinwood Shores, all located off FM 751, and Rolling Hills North Park off FM 513.
Undersheriff Joe Knight instructed officers at the start that the effort that night was a confrontation with suspected narcotics dealers and other homeowners in the latest phase of the department’s NEST project, designed to attack the local drug problem. He said no warrants would be served in that phase, but suspects would be confronted. “We’re not kicking butt, but we’re taking names,” he said.
Knight described the results of a similar operation a few days earlier in the first addition, E-Z Living on County Road 3622 off FM 751. “If it hadn’t been so serious, I would have laughed out loud,” he said. As the word spread throughout the area of the officers’ visit, he said the number of cars leaving the addition to avoid arrest looked like the end of a football game.
Reserve lieutenant and chaplain Brian Bosworth prayed before the start of the operation, acknowledging “all life has value” and asked for success “to clean up this community.”
One of the earlier phases of the project was to solicit information from the public. “Thirty tips came in from the website,” Knight said. “Lo and behold, the tips were right.”
The undersheriff said the information provided by the tips led to suspected dealers. One of the tips particularly impressed Meeks and Knight. In an email to the website, the writer said she did not feel her family was safe in their home because of the drug problem that worsened deeper into the neighborhood. “I want my kids to live in a safe neighborhood,” she stated.
Sheriff Meeks made a personal visit to the woman during Friday night’s operation. She expressed gratitude for the efforts and repeated her concerns. Others waved from their doors and spoke their thanks.
He said that was what law enforcement was all about.
Meeks told The Quinlan-Tawakoni News when the operation ended about 10:45 p.m. that he felt it had been a great success. He said even though arrests had not been part of the plan, a dozen were made.
Offenses included everything from warrant arrests to new cases ranging from Driving While License Invalid (DWLI) to Unlawful Possession of a Firearm by a Felon. One person was arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance after the discovery of more than one bag of a substance believed to be methamphetamine. Additional narcotic arrests were made as well.
“One narcotic arrest came with a bonus for officers when they discovered what is believed to be another cache of stolen property,” Knight said. “Included were several weapons, one of which was reported stolen right here from our own county.”
The operation is expected to intensify in coming phases during October.
Knight said previously, “Although there are still local cooks, we believe that most of the methamphetamine used in Hunt County comes from so-called Mexican superlabs. A great deal of our local meth comes from the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex area. There are a few levels of distribution, but methamphetamine users typically become methamphetamine dealers at some point, usually to support their habit.”
He said, “There is a high cost of methamphetamine abuse for the community. I hesitate to use words like epidemic or rampant, but methamphetamine use is very prevalent in Hunt County, and even more so in South Hunt County. It is at the core of most of the burglaries that are committed. The vast majority of individuals are not stealing to eat or pay their rent; they are most often stealing to feed an insatiable desire for the rush that the drugs bring. That rush is fleeting and increasingly harder to attain, so the cycle continues.”

IP Logged
omg
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #14 - Dec 29th, 2010, 9:00am

Nice, why not post the date that article ran in the paper? It sure wasn't in the last couple weeks and has absolutely nothing to do with what happened Friday morning.

You are like a little class bully, trying to stir an empty pot.

The police do what they can, they are terribly outnumbered and have a lot of competition from know it alls and want to be's passing around false information.

fortunately I do have your original post in my cache so if you need to be reminded what it is, just let me know, do not be a fable spreader. Lips Sealed

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print