Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Water Front Bar & Grill (Read 5137 times)
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

The Water Front Bar & Grill
Mar 29th, 2011, 10:49am

Posted by Lizzard
There is another new restaurant on Lake Tawakoni/South Shore, Waterfront Bar & Grill.  They are located next to Holiday Marina off of FM 47.  They have wonderful food, AYCE Fish, Huge & Delicious Burgers, Fresh Cut Fries, Homemade Pies, etc.  They even open at 7a.m. for breakfast.  They have Karaoke with GREAT singers on Friday & Saturday nights.  And on Sundays they advertise Open Mike Jam Sessions.  They are BYOB, but do give away free draft beer.  They have a 7' or 8' pool table on one side.  The view is to die for.

Lakedaddy gives it a  Smiley

IP Logged
Duffer

Texan by birth, lake
rat by choice

Whispering Oaks
Re: The Water Front Bar & Grill
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2011, 9:56pm

Well we took Lake Daddy's advice today.  Went out to the Waterfront Bar and Grill.  

Have to say, the food was great, the folks were friendly, the place was very clean, and the prices were reasonable.

We will definitely be back there often.  Thanks for the recommendation Lake Daddy!!

IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #2 - May 12th, 2011, 10:14am

I hope thay keep it that way for a long time..We like it..Glad that you enjoyed yourself.....Maybe If Capt Jack come back to town, He don't have to buy me a beer there Wink

IP Logged
CptJack
Godd Member

Nearest fishin hole
Reply #3 - May 13th, 2011, 2:03am

Hehe. What a Koinky dink. I haven`t been back to the site in quite a while and decided to have a look see tonight.
Man...not having to buy is a real temptation. If I wasn`t knee deep in getting the new garden in shape up here in the frozen north I would probably be packing up. Smiley

If ya aint fishin ,you aint living
  IP Logged
lakedaddy
Godd Member

I Love TOL Forums!

Reply #4 - May 13th, 2011, 4:42pm

I glad to here that you arn't pushing up your new garden Smiley..Don't over work the ticker are it could pop on you

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print