Home | About | Area Directory | Classifieds | Free Email | Site Map

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Buying SRA Land/Redoing take lines/Bldg on SRAland (Read 4060 times)
delkfish
LTOF Newbies

I Love TOL Forums!

Buying SRA Land/Redoing take lines/Bldg on SRAland
Mar 01st, 2013, 2:20pm

Hello everybody,
I recently purchased a bit of land with leaseback property included. I am about to start building a house but I had some questions regarding the ability to work with the SRA.

If i want to build my house closer to the water, is there any possibility of any of the following happening that would allow me to do that?
  • Getting the SRA to come out and redo the property lines, if i agree to purchase the land that is reorganized outside the take line? (the highest land on the propery is right next to the lake and clearly not in any danger of flooding
    buying the leasedback property from the SRA
    Getting a permit, or working out anything that would allow me to build my home on SRA land
    Building a raised home on SRA land that would put it above the take line
    • Buying the leaseback land from the SRA

Anyother loophole or anything i could workout with the SRA that would allow me to build my home closer to the water.

Has anyone heard any stories about things that have been worked out with the SRA to allow similar things. I cant imagine it hasnt been tried before, I have alot of land but the take lines will prevent me form building a house anywhere near the lake which is very frustrating.

IP Logged
crappiefan

I Love TOL Forums!

Re: Buying SRA Land/Redoing take lines/Bldg on SRAland
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2013, 2:56pm

I have hear no on encroachment on the take line...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print